Present in the air-conditioning field for several years, the LAUAK Group purchased all of Bombardier’s piping activities in 2018.
The LAUAK Group currently has 3 completely integrated production sites (1 APU in France and 2 dedicated sites in Canada and Mexico) providing the best compromise between expertise and cost. The LAUAK Group is positioned on all fluid transportation systems: Bleed, hydraulic, fuel, air, Fidex, etc.
We offer our customers all the processes inherent in the manufacture of pipes and their assembly or equipment:
- Bending from 1/8” to 4” with a minimum radius of 1D
- Multi-radius bending
- Double wall fuel pipes
- Swaging (Permaswage, Harrison, Gama, dual and triple groove, Deutchlite, flaring, beading, etc.)
- Geometric inspection with CMM, VMM or 3D scanner (AICON)
- Pressure tests up to 18,000 psi
- TIG welding of all metals, orbital welding, inerting chamber
- Spot welding and rotary welding
- Penetrant and radio inspection.
- Surface treatments
- Assemblage rivetage, emmanchements bagues et rotules
- as well as all special processes (welding, NDT, surface treatment, paint and heat treatment) NADCAP accredited on our various sites.
Fire detection rail assembly
Assembled passenger door rail
Assembled REFUEL DEFUEL pipe
Assembled fuel ventilation pipe